Monday, June 14, 2010

It is amazing how time flies. Two weekend ago I said that I was going to update my blog and then I said the same thing this last weekend. So finally I am doing it. We are doing great. Bry has started his last rotation for 3rd year, I am making plans for us to move and E. is growing so fast.
Bry has four weeks left and then we make a trip back to Iowa for him to do a week of schooling there. E and I have decided to join him, So if anyone is around let me know I would love to see you. It will be the second week in July.
E. has reached many milestones since I have last written. We have started her on rice cereal. She has had a bunch of nights that she slept from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. She has also started to army crawl. We have to keep an eye on her. I remember there was a time she hated being on her stomach. She would cry every time I put her on it and now when I put her down on her back she goes straight to her stomach. She also laughs a lot more. It is so much fun to watch her and play with her. She also went swimming for the first time. They had a free swimming morning for kids 5 years and younger. So I broke down and bought her a bathing suit. I went in with her and Bry took pictures. I thought she would only last 15 -20min. but she last longer than an hour. She loved it. I will post pictures in my next post.
I think this is the best part of being a mom is seeing all the first she does. It is so fun to watch her experience the world and see her just stare and want to learn of new things. One of the funniest things, I think she does is blow zubbers or some call them raspberries. Bry and I do it to her all the time and one day she decided to copy us. At first I thought she was just trying to blow bubbles then one day when I was nursing her she was drinking then she would blow and then start drinking and then she would blow again. I couldn't help but laugh. She also does it on her hand and sometimes on our faces. It is just so cute.
As for me I love staying at home and loving it more when Bry has time to go and do things with us. We are trying to do last min. fun things before we go. We decided to go out to Martins Cove one last time. We took E up in her stroller. I love my stroller. It was quiet the walk on dirt but my stroller has no problems. It was nice to go one more time. We went to a fall that is up against the mountain. We tried out her caring pack but I think she is a little small for it still. We picked a good time to go to the fall because all the snow was melting. Now that the weather is getting nicer we try to go on as many walks as we can.
We are only going to be in Casper for two more months and then we are off again. I will let everyone know where when we are ready to move and have some place to move into. Until then we will be continuing to be busy.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I hope we can have knitting while you're here! I want to see you and your little babe!!!

    ReplyDelete