Sunday, January 31, 2010

I have decided that most of what will be on this blog is pictures. She is just so cute and I just want to share it with everyone. When she starts doing things other than sleeping, crying, feeding or staring at the lights I will write about it. Right now I just can't get over the facial expression she has and I am taking tons of pictures to try and capture these. I also can't believe on Tuesday she will be 4 weeks old. I know she is not that old but the time has past by. Right now we are doing belly time with her and she absolutly hates it. Soon she will like it and will be crawling before you know it. I am going to learn to use our video camera, so I can capture these moments on film.

No comments:

Post a Comment