Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have been watching the news and seeing pictures of Iowa. They are getting so much snow. Here in Casper we have no snow on the ground. The temp. is cool but I am grateful to not be in that snow. E is now 5 weeks old. I have taken her to a couple of church activities. Mainly activities that don't have a lot of kids. We are still worried about the flu's going around and so we have only had people hold her if they have come to our house. If and when we decide to have more we won't be able to be this protective. I know we are probably being over protective but she has been so healthy that I am not ready for her to be sick. She is smiling a lot more and I know it all can't be gas. I also think she is staying awake more. She still sleeps tons but at least I have more pictures of her with her eyes open. I will be posting more pictures in the next couple of day.

1 comment: