

My Sister-in-law took some pictures of E when they came to visit. The above are some edited pictures she took.E in her Blessing dress.
This month has been a busy month. We Blessed E at the beginning of the month and some of Bry's family came and stayed with us for the weekend. It was a tight fit in our small apt. but we managed. It was tons of fun to have them here. The boys played video games while the girls shopped and of course Grandma made sure E was held at all times. I also threw my first baby shower, with some help and I think it turned out pretty good for my first time. I use E's name so much that I think I am going to abbreviate it to E. We will see if it sticks. E. is growing so much. She is now 11 weeks. She focuses on us, smiles tons and now is making talking noises. It is so much fun to get her to smile. She is also developing a personality which is fun most of the time. We also call her our little drama queen because when she wants something she has quite the pout.
I am so excited that the weather is starting to get a little better. We got some snow yesterday but it is already melting and it is suppose to snow one more time this week and then get up to the 60's. It is so much more fun to go out when it is warm and I want to take more walks.

No comments:
Post a Comment