Hey Kelly! It's Julie. Elizabeth is so cute! I love all her dark hair! Time does go by really fast...Kyper is already 6.5 months. I have a blog too: www.phillipsponderings.blogspot.com. I look forward to seeing the pictures and reading the stories of Elizabeth's adventures. :)
Oh my goodness! What an adorable baby you have! I wish I was there to take pictures for you ;). So I am definately coming to visit in October is that still ok? Your baby is going to be so old by then! We miss you guys!
Hey Kelly! It's Julie. Elizabeth is so cute! I love all her dark hair! Time does go by really fast...Kyper is already 6.5 months. I have a blog too: www.phillipsponderings.blogspot.com. I look forward to seeing the pictures and reading the stories of Elizabeth's adventures. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! What an adorable baby you have! I wish I was there to take pictures for you ;). So I am definately coming to visit in October is that still ok? Your baby is going to be so old by then! We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete